Careers at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group Company
Views:7239 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Training (6-7 yrs)
Discipline - Training
Industry - Training Management
Job Description - Job Responsibilities :
- Define goals / KPIs that align with the business goals and strategy, and execute learning initiatives to meet these goals.
- Serve as a learning & development consultant to BU Heads, partner with Engagement managers to understand their learning and development requirements, plan and implement learning solutions that address their needs.
- Implement training plans in the engagements, drive performance and career management initiatives through individual development plans of employees
- Analyze organizational learning needs through assessment of competency gaps, performance metrics, employee surveys and voice of the customer
- Assist in building a learning & development curriculum based on the needs identified, aligned to the competency framework within the organization
- Drive adoption of various learning solutions including classroom, e learning and new age innovative technology driven learning methodologies
- Measure effectiveness and outcome of training solutions, justify ROI on training spends
- Define learning & development metrics and create dashboards for Capability Development and present them in management reviews with actions for improvement
- Develop content and design soft skills training modules focused on defined competencies and the audience requirements
- Facilitate and deliver trainings on diverse leadership and professional skills for mid to senior managers in the organization
- Lead a team of trainers / learning partners to execute Capability Development teams initiatives and meet goals
- Ensure learning & development processes are aligned to the standard operating procedures achieve full compliance in internal and external audits
- Manage new hire, refresher trainings and compliance based behavioral training to new and existing operations employees.
- Coach, counsel, and monitor trainers based on their needs.
- Robust communication & collaboration with the US counterparts and internal departments; Ops, HR, Quality.
- Responsible for ensuring audit guidelines adherence & readiness.
- Creates coaches/ mentors, and provide feedback to them on a regular basis
Qualification - Required Skill Set :
- Total work experience of 6-7 Years, with at least 4-5 years in core Business Process(s) /Product Training
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Stakeholder Management for internal and external stakeholders
- Time Management, prioritization and organization
- Adaptability for a rapidly changing environment and requirements
- Mentoring for team members
- Working independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Six Sigma project experience in training / operations
- Ability to Prepare Training Scorecards, MIS and Dashboards
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.