Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition - Packaging Firm (7-13 yrs)
Our client is amongst India's leading packaging companies and is in a stage of rapid expansion.
Reporting to: Senior Manager - Corporate HR
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage hiring across levels and functions.
- Work closely with senior leaders to understand and cater to their hiring needs.
- Devise and execute the hiring strategy - manpower planning, budgeting, sourcing strategies, offer roll-out, and headcount flow.
- Training and coaching hiring managers and vendors on soft skills related to hiring.
- Prepare and present the weekly recruitment dashboard to the leadership team.
- Minimum 7 years of experience, in the manufacturing sector.
- Has a systematic and hands-on approach to tasks provided and result oriented.
- Strong command over multiple sourcing strategies.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.