HR at Sampoorna Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:395 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition - IT (7-12 yrs)
Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition
- Serve as a primary point-of contact to the HRBA, Hiring managers and People Leaders, providing Hiring strategy and sharing market information on talent landscape of skills, creating a robust end to end hire to onboard plan. Providing inputs on alternate talent pool which will complement the hiring requirement from a short term and longer term perspective.
- Lead and identify strategic sourcing channels and perform research activities, such as targeted sector and competitor mapping, to identify and build the talent network.
- Develop plan and rollout initiatives to identify passive candidate to build talent pipeline, referrals plan, and other potential prospects. Develop plan to use Career site and other Social Media as a sourcing and branding tool.
- Effectively partner with RPO vendor/OnSite RPO Lead for the entire recruitment cycle Sourcing- Selection- Offer- Onboard. Mentors and guides RPO leads and members in a collaborative way that in enhances overall productivity of talent acquisition with speed and quality.
- Monitors and constantly finds way to optimise the recruitment cost & process, focuses on ROI, analyze performance of recruitment agencies/RPO. Drive metrics and data based approach- example cost per hire, time to hire, hit ratio etc. and recommends changes and improvements time to time.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Any Bachelor's or Master's Degree (preferable areas; Business administration, Human resources, Social work or related field) with 7-10 years of relevant work experience in talent acquisition.
- Significant experience in technology, IT and Data & Analytics recruiting skills.
- Vendor management and relationship.
- Experience consulting and/or working in a consultative role is an added advantage
- Proven experience utilizing applicant/candidate tracking systems, social media hiring, employer branding and candidate and hiring manager experience management
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities & Behaviors:
- Critical thinker, able to identify issues and opportunities, provide solutions and reach consensus with multiple stakeholders.
- Savvy with using social and other networking tools and databases. Quick learner with an understanding of how to work with RPO vendors, knowledge on newer skills in the market and how to attract/source these talents.
- Demonstrated successful track record in recruiting multifaceted, complex and high-volume skills
- Ability to partner with hiring managers, technical staff, and senior management to source and identify high-quality talent for open positions, as well as building a pool of candidates.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel. Experience of working with any renowned ATSs/CRMs like (Taleo, Kenexa, OHCM, Avature, LinkedIn Recruiter etc.) are highly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure. Ability to multi-task.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.