Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:805 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Deputy Manager - Supply Chain Planning - Healthcare (7-12 yrs)
Position: Deputy Manager - Supply Chain Planning
Reporting to: Sr. Manager - Supply Chain
Industry: Medical devices or Pharma experience must
Summary of Role :
- Analyze SC performance to identify best practices, opportunities for improvement and cleansing of unstructured data
- Enhance Supply Chain Processes to increase accurate communication to plant, stakeholders and customers.
- Provides routine updates to Sales on service levels and critical supply disruptions.
- Partner with peers in Supply Planning to establish Business Solutions to improve Cost Synergies.
- To act as an interface between local business / marketing team and Central/Regional planning teams to effectively manage Demand Vs Supply planning for FG traded products and Inventory management.
- Support to drive Monthly S&OP process with Business focusing on medium and long terms demand forecast planning, Supply visibility, Inventory Planning.
- Supporting Import planner in terms of documentation.