Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:1691 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Deputy Manager - Supply Chain - Automotive (7-10 yrs)
- Store operations: Analyze the Aged stock & its depletion, perform physical inventory counts, monitor receipt & issuance and dispose off dead stocks in order to achieve effective inventory control.
- Custom clearance: Perform time bound clearance, comply with customs statutory requirements i.e. RNI, SFIS & bonds, settle advance & payments in order to achieve timely delivery and avoid unplanned cost.
- Branch Logistics: Identify requirement, negotiate with relevant service providers, induce new vendor base, formalize contracts, review their performances in order to ensure smooth branch operations.
- People Development and training: Interact with team members, enhance knowledge base, create backup support and improve efficiency through innovations in order to bring optimal use of resources.
- Forecast generation of Waste material and undertake contracts with the waste customers, manage risk, building of confidence with waste customers in the waste tender process in order to get the best price for our waste items
- Timely tendering process
- To ensure compliance issues
- To understand the market dynamics and strategize for Increase in realization from last quarters