Senior HR Consultant at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:1633 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Sourcing - Garment Manufacturing Business (5-10 yrs)
- Handling Merchandising, Production Planning, Quality and achieving on time delivery.
- Technically sound on the production process & in-depth knowledge of costing & Quality.
- Production planning with factory and confirming the delivery dates to brand.
- Maintaining the vendor score card for domestic garment manufacture.
- Costing and negotiation in various stage like pre TS, Budget & Post TS with Brand, Cost closure with Vendor on order placement.
- Co-ordinate with product development on all aspects.
- Development of new vendor base on time to time.
- Deliveries confirmation achieving 80- 90% as on OTIF.
- Seasons grid analysis w.r.t. style / matching, Trims planning & ordering trims for season production.
- Handling Production as well as Sampling & New developments.
- Preparation of basic data for finalization of Vendor Capacity planning for the season & fabric follow-ups.
- Maintaining records for PO details, Production details, Quality charts Test reports, Season wise order details and all daily necessary work procedures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.