Practice Head at LightYear HR
Views:361 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Deputy Manager - Social Media & Influencer - IIT/IIM (2-5 yrs)
Social Media and Influencer Deputy Manager
The Social Media and Influencer Deputy Manager will drive execution of marketing strategies through the effective use of social media and influencer messaging to drive new customer acquisition across sales channels with a focus on digital customer acquisition. Along with the UK based Social Media Coordinator they will lead the growth of social media programmes, influencer platforms and marketing activity.
- Create and manage an analytics strategy that demonstrates the effectiveness of social media and influencer marketing programs.
- Serve as SME, handling permissions, campaign creation, and channel optimisation for influencer programmes and social media platforms for iron.
- Oversee the research and advise the UK team for the writing and editing of all social media posts for the purpose of growing new customer acquisition from organic social media audiences.
- Manage the paid social media advertising (working either internally or with third party agencies) to target new customers for our digital sales platforms.
- Send prospective new customers and traffic to TJCs sales channels, including the TJC website, Mobile Apps, Smart TV app and TV.
- Monitor social media groups, influencers, trends, tools, and applications and recommend strategies and tactics to ensure that social publishing delivers the and unique customer targets.
- Monitor social media industry to stay on top of platform changes and develop strategies to positively respond to platform changes.
- Provide influencers and publishing partners with guidance and performance reporting to ensure alignment in the social and influencer strategy.
- Create and coordinate relationships with social and content influencers to amplify marketing messaging and strategies to audiences beyond our marketing reach.
- Leverage social and traffic metrics to identify potential influencers and third-party content publishing platforms that can be leveraged to amplify organic messaging strategies, then negotiate onboarding relationships in partnership with the UK social team.
Required Qualifications / Experience -
- MBA IIM/IIT.
- 3+ years of experience creating social media and influencer content and design concepts for an organisation of similar size as TJC.
- Strong understanding of metrics and analytics as it relates to digital marketing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.