Founder/CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:63 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Deputy Manager - SAP PP/MM Module (7-12 yrs)
Dy Manager - SAP ( PP/MM Module ) @ Bathinda
Our client is a large industrial house in Oil & Gas domain and they would like to fill-up following position asap. Candidate should ideally be from Oil & Gas domain.
Position : Dy Manager - SAP ( PP/MM Module )
Location : Bathinda
Education : BE/ B.Tech
Experience : 7-12 Years
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
To work as a Core Team Member for the sustenance and new developments in SAP PP/MM Module for Hydrocarbon Product Management
- Sustenance of SAP business processes in area of SAP PP/MM for Hydrocarbon Product management. Some of the key processes are:
- Crude and other Raw Material receipts processes and quantity conversion
- Process Order management for Refining Process-Production of Finished products (both Liquids, Solids and Gases) and Intermediates
- Quantity Conversion of Hydrocarbon products
- Knowledge on Dip posting for Tanks and OTR- Out Turn Reports
- QCI Interface knowledge
- Silo Management and Tank Master Data Management
- Goods Movements for Hydrocarbon Inventory Management
- Integration across other modules i.e. MM, FI, PP & SD.
- To take up new business requirement in form of change request and ensure quality deliverables. Should have knowledge of ITSM processes and tools for implementation in respective areas as per KRA
- Completion of documentations along with training data for end users
- To work closely with Business Process Owners and sustenance Partner for:
- Configuration of SAP System
- Testing of System
- Validation of Deliverables submitted by Implementation Partner as per business requirements.
- Interact with Refinery/Petchem Operations Users and provide necessary support in the sustenance and developing new Business requirements.
- Developing Roles and Authorization Matrix
- Play active role in development of KPIs and reporting in Refinery and Petchem process area.
- Closely work with the SAP Technical team for customization and interface developments with other third-party applications
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate should have bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Preferably from Tier-II Institute and above.
- Candidate should have 7-12 years of experience in SAP PP/MM and should have industry experience in Oil Industry.
- Should have knowledge on Production Planning module for Process Order execution etc for manufacturing industry.
- Should have knowledge on goods movement postings in SAP MM and Sales and Distribution Module
Technical Skills :
- Good Analytical, communication and leadership skills
If you fit in, pls apply with your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates