Senior Team Lead Recruitment at Lead HR Services
Views:1758 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Deputy Manager - SAP FICO - Techno Functional - Automotive (5-13 yrs)
Location: India (Chennai)
- The Deputy Manager - SAP FICO will be part Morse Level 2 SAP Business Applications, responsible for creating the processes for SAP General Accounting, and establishing them across the business unit. Provides leadership in establishing and implementing a common process for General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Billing and Departmental Budgeting within an SAP environment that provides all levels of management with the information necessary to run their business.
- You will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, and support of SAP FICO. Writing code using SAP's ABAP. You will work directly with business owners to understand their needs, gather their requirements, and provide functional solutions. Other responsibilities will include business process optimization and integration with other SAP modules. You background in manufacturing will be key to this position.
- Also play a role of Business Relationship Manager (BRM), as a liaison between IT and the business. The BRM has significant knowledge in subject matters pertaining to both IT and the business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate as a member of the L2 support that will establish common processes and implement SAP .
- Provide leadership in establishing and implementing a common process for the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Billing and Departmental Budgeting within an SAP environment
- Provide level 2 support for system customizing using service delivery framework collaborating with global, regional and local IT teams
- Monitor system functions as well as interfaces to assure consistent system operations
- Ensure application and data consistency of standard application platforms through change- and release management incl. relevant documentation
- Provide solution/configuration templates including documentation and training contents for deployment to local business application teams
- Gains understanding of business strategies and develop long-range IT strategies in support of the business unit
- Develop relationship with internal technology teams
- Develop relationship with external technology vendors that are specific to the location or business unit
- Act as an internal IT advisor to the business unit or local management team
- Provide initial project estimates for cost-benefit analysis
- Develop business case (ROI) for proposed IT solutions
- Work between internal/external IT service provides and the business to develop Service Level Agreement (SLA) negotiations
- Work with business to prioritize and sequence projects
- Communicate and negotiate with business leaders or business process owners on deliverables
- Enlist and secure business resources such as process owners, key users and steering committee members for major projects and activities
- Escalate business based issues affecting IT projects within the business management team
- Report back to business managers on the status of projects and IT performance (score card)
- Identify opportunities for business operational efficiency and drive to specific metrics for business cost saving and value creation
- Remain abreast of industry trends in the business and technology
- A master's degree in business informatics, computer science or a related field with a strong ERP background
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- SAP FICO Configuration
- ABAP experience with Finance and other areas
- being involved in 1-2 SAP implementations, preferably in automotive industry
- Experience to work in a SAP support role and communicate well with global/local IT teams, internal customers and suppliers
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under tight deadlines, and handle changing priorities
- Results oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluent English speaking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.