Director at Indigo Global Consultants
Views:56 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Deputy Manager - SAP ABAP Consultant (6-12 yrs)
- At least 6 to 8 years of SAP (S/4 HANA) ABAP programming with minimumTWO End-to-End Implementations experience.
- Extensive experience working as an ABAP Developer with expertise in SAP S/4HANA. Strong hands-on knowledge of ABAP technologies in SAP S/4HANA, including Data Dictionary, Function Modules, Interactive Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, ALE/IDocs, Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow, and Data Conversions.
- Proficiency in Core Data Services (CDS) and developing CDS views in SAP S/4HANA. Familiarity with SAP Fiori/UI5 development and SAP Gateway services is a plus.
- Experience in developing interfaces between SAP and non-SAP systems using various integration technologies such as IDocs, RFC, SOAP, REST, HTTP, FTP, SFTP, SMTP, JMS, AMQP
- Knowledge and experience in SAP PI/PO and CPI for interface development and integration, including various protocol interfaces.
- Knowledge of SAP DI (Data Integration) for data integration and transformation between SAP and non-SAP systems.
- The candidate will be responsible for technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing an implementation of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice development skills. Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality. Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Work with the SAP Functional exports to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Develops technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object development and testing.
- May lead and coordinate the work of a small development team.
- Provides leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing.
- Perform code review and single point of contact for all ABAP developments.
- Knowledge of using Solution Manager for change management or any other charms tool
- Basic understanding of functional module specific knowledge
- Experience in NetWeaver be an added advantage
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects