Decision Maker at KB Consultancy Services (Opc) Private Limited
Views:453 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Sales - Plastic Industry (6-11 yrs)
Job Title: Deputy Manager for Plastic Industry
Experience: 6-11 years
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Deputy Manager to join our team in the Plastic Industry. The ideal candidate will have an MBA-Marketing degree and a minimum of 6-10 years of experience in handling sales of PET bottles to Agro, Pharma, Liquor, FMCG, and other related industries.
Candidates who have sold multiple products and have experience in selling PET bottles in a sizeable proportion can also be considered.
Candidates who have handled PET bottles earlier in their career will also be considered.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the sales strategy for PET bottles in the assigned region.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, distributors, and other stakeholders in the industry.
- Achieve sales targets and revenue growth for the assigned region.
- Develop and manage a team of sales executives to meet the sales objectives.
- Provide market insights and feedback to the management team to improve the product offerings.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop marketing plans and campaigns to promote the PET bottle products.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new business opportunities and potential customers.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of sales activities and results.
- MBA-Marketing degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 6-10 years of experience in handling sales of PET bottles to Agro, Pharma, Liquor, FMCG, and other related industries.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and revenue growth.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team of sales executives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Willingness to travel extensively within the assigned region.
Market research tools (e.g., Nielsen, Euromonitor)
Social media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter)
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about the plastic industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.