CEO at Options India Group
Views:1186 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Deputy Manager - Sales/Marketing/Strategy - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-2 yrs)
Deputy Manager- Sales/ Marketing/ Startegy
We are currently looking to close positions in sales /marketing and Strategy for one of the topmost FMCG Conglomerates in India. The position is based in New Delhi.
Company Profile :
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalization of over US $ 20 billion and a turnover of US $ 5.0 billion, it is Rated among the Leading Companies by international publications. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, confectionary, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for. It is constantly rated as the best cos to work for in India.
Job description :
- Own the GTM strategy for retail inventory funding
- Plan execute marketing campaigns along with channel partners
- Liaise with various departments like CEO s office, credit, Strategic sales etc.
- Oversee sales MIS, trackers, reports etc.
- Build the foundation for go-to-market strategy, leveraging the power and depth of GPIs network in the market ecosystem
- Own and drive various Sales Strategy activities including TAM sizing, account segmentation, territory carving, and rep productivity analysis
- Partner directly with the GTM leadership on strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency
- Support the design, implementation, and testing of sales strategies to accelerate growth and prioritize investment areas
- Cascade learnings to the product, finance, and delivery organizations
- Effectively Plan & Coordinate with the sales team to ensure the channel Performance Management Programs.
- Distribution led MIS and benchmarks for S&D KPI's actively liaise with the strategic Insights & Analytics Department to ensure insightful & timely reports to drive performance.
- Active contribution in projects both Cross functional & Sales oriented.
- Be vigil on the development in technology & other FMCG's and explore opportunities Constantly develop our systems / processes effectively leveraging developments in Technology.
a. Education/Qualification: Post-graduate in Business Management from a reputed B-School (with specialization in Marketing/ operations) preferably from 2021 batch
b. Experience: 1 to 2 years' relevant experience in FMCG/ consumer goods sales and distribution management or marketing, branding or sales strategy
Job Location: Initially New Delhi, but candidates should be willing to relocate across locations in India
Salary: Fixed salary of Rs.15.0 Lpa