Senior HR Consultant at Alpine Executive Search
Views:377 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Deputy Manager - Sales - eCommerce (7-12 yrs)
Position Title: Dy. Manager - Ecommerce
Business Unit / Department: Civil Sales
Reporting To : Asst. Director
Office Location : Bangalore
Experience Requirements :
- The candidate should have a background of working with a Brand and should have a minimum experience of 7 years.
- The candidate should be hands-on in operations in Amazon/ Flipkart or any other E Com marketplace. Experience in Apparels, Accessories, Mobiles, Electronics etc in E Commerce platform sales will be an added advantage.
- The position holder will be responsible to drive the sales and manage the E-commerce Key accounts sale.
Sales Planning and Achievement :
- Responsible for the management of sales and relationships with designated e-Commerce Platforms and sellers.
- Identify new opportunities and facilitate strong Sell-in & Sell-out initiatives on the designated E- Commerce sites.
- Establish price points to maximise penetration and achieve the same by monitoring competition, supply and demand.
- Coordinate and work closely with brand marketing for product listings and promotions.
- Manage fulfilment of Purchase Orders in co-ordination with operations team with timely appointments.
Planning and Forecasting :
- Promotional Planning and forecasting for the designated eCommerce Portal.
- Analyse information pertaining to competitive products, prices & related terms and offer feedback to the Business Unit for further planning
Promotion Planning :
- Devise Marketing initiatives at the e-Commerce sites to ensure maximum leverage for the Brands.
- Work with marketing teams (Internal & partners) to leverage the inputs for maximum extraction on Sales.
Collections: Review receivables on a periodic basis and ensure timely collection of payments as per organization policies
Fill rates: Ensure stock availability and fill rates for the designated e-Commerce portal.
Education : Post Graduate
Critical Job Competencies Requirements:
Sales operation : Must have a good understanding of the way department and Hyper doors function.
Communication and negotiation skills: Excellent communication skills; Negotiation for agreement, problem resolution; Strong relating skills for building trustful partnership with internal and external business partners.
Supervisory skills: Team management, grievance handling skills,
Business acumen: Sensitive to market trend, comfortable to work on financial figures and numbers
Go Getter: Consistently achieving the targets.
Mobility/Travel : Limited Travel
Computer Skills : Frequent user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Language : Excellent spoken and written English,Hindi and Local Language.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.