Senior HR Consultant at Alpine Executive Search
Views:246 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Deputy Manager - Sales - eCommerce (7-12 yrs)
Position Title: Dy. Manager - Ecommerce
Business Unit / Department: Civil Sales
Reporting To : Asst. Director
Office Location : Bangalore
Experience Requirements :
- The candidate should have a background of working with a Brand and should have a minimum experience of 7 years.
- The candidate should be hands-on in operations in Amazon/ Flipkart or any other E Com marketplace. Experience in Apparels, Accessories, Mobiles, Electronics etc in E Commerce platform sales will be an added advantage.
- The position holder will be responsible to drive the sales and manage the E-commerce Key accounts sale.
Sales Planning and Achievement :
- Responsible for the management of sales and relationships with designated e-Commerce Platforms and sellers.
- Identify new opportunities and facilitate strong Sell-in & Sell-out initiatives on the designated E- Commerce sites.
- Establish price points to maximise penetration and achieve the same by monitoring competition, supply and demand.
- Coordinate and work closely with brand marketing for product listings and promotions.
- Manage fulfilment of Purchase Orders in co-ordination with operations team with timely appointments.
Planning and Forecasting :
- Promotional Planning and forecasting for the designated eCommerce Portal.
- Analyse information pertaining to competitive products, prices & related terms and offer feedback to the Business Unit for further planning
Promotion Planning :
- Devise Marketing initiatives at the e-Commerce sites to ensure maximum leverage for the Brands.
- Work with marketing teams (Internal & partners) to leverage the inputs for maximum extraction on Sales.
Collections: Review receivables on a periodic basis and ensure timely collection of payments as per organization policies
Fill rates: Ensure stock availability and fill rates for the designated e-Commerce portal.
Education : Post Graduate
Critical Job Competencies Requirements:
Sales operation : Must have a good understanding of the way department and Hyper doors function.
Communication and negotiation skills: Excellent communication skills; Negotiation for agreement, problem resolution; Strong relating skills for building trustful partnership with internal and external business partners.
Supervisory skills: Team management, grievance handling skills,
Business acumen: Sensitive to market trend, comfortable to work on financial figures and numbers
Go Getter: Consistently achieving the targets.
Mobility/Travel : Limited Travel
Computer Skills : Frequent user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Language : Excellent spoken and written English,Hindi and Local Language.