Analyst at Crescendo Global Services
Views:451 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Deputy Manager - Quant + Data Science - BFS (5-10 yrs)
Deputy Manager - quant Developer - Quant + Data Science (5-10 Years)
Looking for a professional with experience into quantitative modeling, econometric modeling and developing financial models using data science techniques; using python as language. Working across multiple asset classes like structured products, fixed income, equities and real estates and tracking various macroeconomic factors. Built models like portfolio optimization, cash flow modeling, yield optimizers, stochastic models. Implementing statistical techniques like regression, na- ve bayes, random forecasting and classification etc.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
Offers a wide range of services and capabilities such as Digital, Customer Service Operations, IT, Finance including Actuarial, Audit, Risk and Compliance
- Understand a business problem statement and translate it into a data science or quantitative investment problem independently or with minimal supervision
- Understand results of data science models, evaluate them financially and wherever possible challenge the results to reduce bias/ confounding/ over fitting from a financial perspective
- Acting as an interface between investment specialist's/ fund managers and data scientists to help each team understand, appreciate and start building on/ utilizing the work done by the other.
- Keep a close track on the macroeconomics markets and understand various asset classes
- Work and collaborate with colleagues and senior stakeholders in understanding and translating business problems into machine learning / modelling problems and to deliver cutting edge solutions
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Quant Modelling / Data Science (using Machine Learning techniques) / financial modelling )
- Advanced quantitative/ financial programming skills with at least one data related scripting language (e.g. Python/R is must).
- Expertise in quantitative finance/ econometric techniques eg. Portfolio Optimization, Stochastic modelling, Cash flow modelling, VAR, Statistics and machine learning techniques
- Keen mindset for financial analysis, economics and understanding markets, investment opportunities to build use-cases where data science led techniques could benefit the investment process
- Working on multiple asset classes like structured products
- Domain knowledge of Asset management / Investment Management industry
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Market leading remuneration