Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:388 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Deputy Manager - Purchase - Chemicals (7-12 yrs)
Deputy Manager - Purchase
- Closely monitor, track, review market trends of all items in the portfolio.
- Develop close and strategic relationships with key persons in vendor organizations to enable drive strategic value creating initiatives.
- Ensure in time and smart execution of RFQ process aligned to monthly/weekly production plans.
- Ensure supporting data/information in place before releasing RFQ's and PO's.
- Ensure release of PO's/contracts in time and proactively follow up with vendors ensuring zero% downtime.
- Ensure completion of all departmental processes related to compliances/audits/SHE and sharing market updates with business.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Chemicals)/M.Sc. + MBA
Experience: 5-10 years relevant experience
Experience in chemicals/Pharma industry.
Communication, Negotiation, Interpersonal, data analysis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.