Business Analyst at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:1698 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Project Management - Auto (7-13 yrs)
- Responsible for managing all aspects of assigned projects to includes interfacing with the senior management, project team members, and the client to meet customer.
- Maintain routine communications with the senior management concerning all aspects of the project.
- Coordinate and direct the staff assigned to the project.
- Direct and control of all activities to meet/control customer expectations.
- Maintain project notebook and prepare/deliver project progress reports.
- Conduct internal project review meetings and act as project information source.
- Monitor project deliverable to ensure quality is maintained.
- Ensure that deliverable are on time, on/under budget, and meet customer expectations.
- Make process improvement recommendations to senior management as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.