Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:221 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Procurement - Environment/Waste Management Business (6-8 yrs)
One of the top 3 players in Environment/Waste Management business backed by a Private Equity fund having mandate to set up large no of Environment transformation projects with an objective to achieve carbon neutrality. The company operates C&D Plants, Waste to Energy plants , Asia's Biggest Bio CNG plant.
- Understanding the RFQ/RFP, floating enquiries, follow up for quotations, technical evaluation with help of Engineering team,
- Commercial negotiation, making Techno Commercial Comparison sheet, obtaining approvals, preparation of orders, follow up with Finance for payment issues and follow up with vendors for timely delivery, arrangement of logistics,
- Maintaining Status report/MIS/Reporting to management and Presentation in Excel , Power Point & Gantt chart.
- Documentation & record keeping of all important documents.
- B.E/ B.Tech - Mechanical with 6-8 years Exp; MBA from Good B School will be a Big Plus
- Good written & verbal communication skill, team player.
- High Degree of proficiency in Excel , Power Point
- Experience in procuring for C&D plants will be added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.