Recruiter at Crescendo Global
Views:378 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Process Excellence - Lean/Six Sigma/Black Belt - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
Process Excellence Professionals holding at least 6+ years of experience in handling end to end process improvements using Lean, Six Sigma methodologies. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic to grow their career in Process Excellence. You will utilize your experience in project management and change management. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR EMPLOYER :
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers
- Strong experience in Project Management with involvement in medium/ high impact projects.
- Expertise into the domain knowledge of Assets Management/ Wealth Management/ Insurance.
- Ability to define problem statements, define, design processes and value streams using Quality Tools.
- Strong knowledge on Process Improvement concepts and project management lifecycle methodologies.
- Post-graduation/ MBA in Finance or an equivalent degree from a reputed institute
- Certified into PMP/ Prince 2 Agile
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified.
- 6+ years of experience in Project Management, mainly into BFSI Domain.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Work in the heart of the financial capital of the country