Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:495 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Deputy Manager - Organization Development/Trainer (3-5 yrs)
1. Primary responsibilities :
a. Customer-related :
- Help improve and build the Organization Development & Performance Management culture and vision in the process
- Assist with the development of strategic plans around people development to support business
- Develop/implement training programs for center personnel within the Process
- Serve as an effective business partner, supporting the development, implementation, and delivery of Learning Solutions
- Facilitate level1 and 2 training programs and the learning experience for learners for the process
- Provide leadership development programs Build solid cross-functional relationships
- Build solid cross-functional relationships
- Design learning strategies to fill needs as identified through analysis and in partnership with Operations and the Process Leadership Team
- Ensure regular stakeholder interactions
b. Financials related : Prepare the training budget
- Prepare the training budget
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets
c. People related :
- Provide direction in finding creative solutions for the training and development of people, through a variety of different learning methods including mentoring and coaching
- Mentor and guide senior executive/AM/facilitators ensuring that they get skilled, demonstrate skills in their positions and provide excellent training with long-term positive results
- Conduct Level 1 and 2 training sessions and leadership sessions
- Contribute and drive key organizational initiatives e.g. D&I etc.
- Help team members to set SMART Goals/KPIs, provide monthly performance feedback, mentor & coach team members for enhanced performance, support them with needed developmental inputs
d. Process related :
- Develop evaluation and validation instruments to collate and interpret data, assessing operation training needs and training program effectiveness
- Manage and design and implementation of Performance management tools and techniques
- Identify skill and knowledge requirements for Processes through TNIs
- Ensure that feedback programs provide Agents/Advisors with guidance to rectify problems
- Actively pursue self-improvement opportunities.
- Institutionalize the monthly and quarterly performance reviews in the process
2. Secondary responsibilities (if any) :
a. Customer related / b. Financial related / c. People related / d. Process related
- Good understanding of business & its functionalities in general and service industry
- Knowledge of Adult Learning principles
- Expertise in TNA processes
- Knowledgeable in various Learning Practices practiced within the industry
- Knowledge in Leadership & Behavioral Concepts
- Ability to develop, customize content as per business needs
- Ability to manage deadlines, create effective partnerships with clients & leadership team
- Practical knowledge of people management
- Proven client relationship skills
- Well-developed consulting skills
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships at multiple levels in order to accomplish organizational goals
- Delivering and facilitating learning and development interventions
- Proven ability to use IT competencies and skills to analyze client needs and agree on client specifications for learning content/materials
- Ability to design and evaluate learning material create a facilitators guide and participants material to support technical programs
- Managerial experience in coaching, mentoring and developing others in a complex, fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Exemplary facilitation and platform skills. Excellent training and organizational development skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of adult learning theories.
- Ability to handle and deliver many and diverse projects and tasks
- Ability to support, motivate and inspire a team
- Capability of handling mature audience(Managers and above) from various functions and diverse business situations and problems
- Highly motivated to engage a group of individuals
- Positive outlook towards challenges and problem-solving
- Ability to give constructive feedback
- Self driven and Assertive
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity at work
- Strong technical/operational knowledge
- Ability to work in a diverse environment
Domain expertise, if any :
- 3-5 years proven success as an internal/external training and development practitioner with experience in coaching, mentoring and developing to cater to the business needs.
- Solid understanding of training processes and practices for adult learners. Need to have a proven track record of handling teams.
- Experience in benchmarking HRD best practices.
Educational qualifications: Masters degree in Human Resources Management, Organization Development or equivalent.
Experience (years) : Work experience of 8 -10 years; 3-4 year experience in managerial capacity; 3-5 year experience in the area of behavioral and leadership training
Certifications (Technical / Non-technical), if any : Applicable Training and Development qualifications strongly preferred.
Special Requirements : Open to travel/work on some weekends and in shifts; open to travel and stay in tier 2 and tier 3 cities for work purposes; willing to deliver training sessions at all levels
Salary offered: 8-9LPA