Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:428 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Deputy Manager - Operation Process Automation - Fund Management Business (3-8 yrs)
Our client is India's top 3 AMC and have excelled by understanding investor's requirements and terms of risk / return expectations, based on which they design PMS products and suggest customized asset portfolio recommendations.
Position - Deputy Manager (Digitalization of Processes through automation)
Reporting To - Sr. Manager
Location - Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing MIS & Audit. Building in Controls to review & automate the same, Documentation of RCAs
- Preparation of various management reports, MIS on timely basis
- Reviewing operational processes from time to time & recommending improvements to make it time efficient & error free.
- Compliance of various statutory rules and executing the control measures suggested by Audit and Risk Team
- Responsible for process enhancements and automation of Operations processes across verticals.
- Providing Operational support for digital properties.
Skills & Competencies:
- Having sound knowledge of Mutual Fund Operations.
- Candidate should possess excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and also preferably macros.
- Should have strong interpersonal and effective communication skills; should be able to communicate effectively (for both oral & written) with individuals at all levels.
A self-starter with ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Should have good analytical skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Master's degree/professional qualifications
- Should have 3 - 5 years of relevant experience