Recruitment Manager at Client of Alpine Executive Search
Views:517 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager - Marketing - Consumer Durables (10-15 yrs)
Deputy Manager - Marketing
This position will manage the overall brand architecture steering across product development, pricing strategy, brand proposition, promotions and channel management. The role also includes responsibility of the brand P&L.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ACTIVITIES OF THIS JOB:
- Category development & management: To spearhead new category development & areas of delta drivers.
- Product development: Anchor the annual product development strategy, from design brief stage to the network management up to launch.
- Stakeholder Management: Working closely with the design, development & sourcing team to take the product/category projects from the design to execution stage. This includes consistent working with design team on the ideas/trends identification, and the sourcing team for timelines/cost management etc, planning team for efficient launch and execution.
- Maintain the brand P&L to deliver overall profitability targets.
- SKU level management of gross margins to maintain unit economics of the brand.
- Carve out the pricing strategy of the brand in line with market conditions & gross margin targets.
- Develop consumer promotions for retail/hyper market/e-commerce channels with an annual calendar across categories.
- Develop trade schemes for trade/dealer market channels across categories.
- Building/sustaining the brand imagery, in the overall brand language & communication.
- Develop strong tools of BTL communication to drive the brand imagery across all channels of sales.
Market Understanding/Competition Analysis:
- Identify opportunity areas across product development, sales promotions & brand communication with demand trend analysis and gap analysis.
- Consistent competition mapping and tracking, to ensure the brand is leading & relevant across all aspects.
- Demand Planning & forecasting along with the channel sales teams in line with the annual target of the brand
- Optimize Quality Inventory Management through SKU Rationalization.
- Inventory Planning & Management to balance the sales requirement, and healthy levels of inventory.
- Should have handled a category or a sub brand independently.
- Exposure of working with a brand having presence across multiple sales channels.
- Experience in marketing and product development of lifestyle brand/product, preferably Luggage /Bags.