Talent Acquisition Specialist at Kelly OCG
Views:6779 Applications:547 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:511
Deputy Manager - Market Research - Automotive (9-12 yrs)
- Track schedule of all research studies and organise planning meetings with cross functional teams to facilitate planning and design of study
- Work with agencies for raising timely RFO, Invoicing and tracking expenses against budget for the research studies.
- Brief agency and attend fieldwork, analyse data and co-write report.
- Work with the MI team to design research studies that meet Nissan recommended methods and address business objectives in best possible manner.
- Should have good experience working with Excel, SPSS and Powerpoint. Knowledge of mTab is good to have but not a requirement.
- Some Qualitative research experience will help but need hands on experience in Quantitative research.
Note: We do not need a data analyst person, we are looking for a good experience into Market Intelligence/Market research preferably from a reputed Research companies
Client: Leading Japanese Automotive Giant