Employment Services Advisor at Indo French Chambers of Commerce
Views:1287 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Deputy Manager/Manager - Talent Acquisition - Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing (5-8 yrs)
Company Profile: The Company is into Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing.
The primary focus of this role is to support Talent Acquisition plans for the respective Entity span in India.
- Work with business leaders and Entity HR head/ HRBP for manpower planning & recruitment projections for respective Entity span across functions and locations
- Ensure quality and timely hiring for all roles, across levels, ensuring defined process is followed; deliver on recruitment metrics (TAT/quality of hire/diversity/ etc.)
- Drive resume sourcing for the Entity span - optimize cost of hires / use creative sourcing options/social media/etc. Manage vendor relationships
- Conduct screening/initial profile assessments. Proactively build resume banks/ profile pipeline for key roles
- Manage the candidate experience from first interaction till Onboarding.
- Ensure Corporate TA best practices are implemented across Entity span across the candidate lifecycle (application to induction processes)
- Support roll-out of TA related new initiatives across Entity span eg HRIS, other TA best practices etc
- Provide accurate and timely MIS and reports pertaining to Entity span
Education: Post graduate diploma/degree in business management with specialization in HR
- Relevant work experience of 5-8 years in Non-IT recruitment, with corporate house in for last 3-4 years.
- Should have an experience in Talent Acquisition, sourcing, screening, campus hiring, MIS & reporting
- Performance excellence , customer engagement excellence, productivity excellence , initiative excellence , people excellence , relationship excellence , process excellence , adaptive excellence
- In depth understanding and hands-in experience of Recruitment & Sourcing
- Should have good exposure in stakeholder management, vendor management
- Competent in Reporting & Analytics
- Proficient in using MS-Office applications like excel, word and power-point and enterprise application software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.