Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:2528 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Deputy Manager/Manager - Statutory Audit - Bank - CA (7-15 yrs)
Deputy Manager/Manager - Statutory Audit - Top 20 CA Firm (Delhi/NCR)
- Sound knowledge of Indian Accounting and Assurance Standards including IndAS and IFRS or knowledge of US GAAP and International review standard is an added advantage.
- Should have good understanding of Companies Act, 2013 and Direct Taxes.
- Should have working knowledge of Indirect Taxes like Excise, Vat, Service Tax (Presently GST ) & Labor laws.
- Proven ability in professional judgment dealing with the disclosure of information in financial reporting.
- Should demonstrate deep understanding of the various business processes (both financial, operational)
- Should have ability to make Audit Plan basis agreed scope and timelines.
- Should ensure documentation in line with accepted principles and guidelines.
- Should have the ability to work under stringent deadlines and demanding client conditions.
- Should have experience in the statutory audits of listed clients and various MNC's. Bank's statutory audit is an added advantage.
Looking for CA with 7 to 15 yrs of experience into Statutory Audit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.