Senior Consultant at Predators Consulting
Views:753 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Deputy Manager/Manager/Senior Manager/Specialist - Learning & Development - FMCG/Manufacturing (5-15 yrs)
Company : A Large Listed entity looking for Deputy Mgr./Manager/Sr. Manager L&D for Bangalore
Qualification : Must be an MBA HR with relevant experience of L&D
Experience : 5-15 yrs
Remuneration : Will depend upon current CTC/Skills set/Exp...etc.
Key words : Learning & OD plans, TNA, ESS Index, development programs, succession planning
Desirable : Good Knowledge of content creation & development for LMS (Learning Mgmt. System)
Kindly Note : Female Bangalorian candidates who can join at the earliest are preferred.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities :
The incumbent will be part of company CoE, reporting to the CHRO. The individual will be expected to contribute towards building the overall talent strategy and ensuring its translation into meaningful programs and initiatives that shape the employee experience. A key focus of the role is to work on initiatives across talent planning, career development, engagement, diversity & inclusion, performance management and work with other functional leaders to create a culture focused on unparalleled learning and career growth.
- Leading the performance management process for the organization with a focus on institutionalizing the same in letter and essence
- Lead the digitization of the PMS process
- Pro-actively ensure that performance management processes inform the Learning & OD plans and lead on TNA and evaluation of L&D solutions.
- Continue the development and embedding of the organisational values
- Lead the Employee Satisfaction Survey and work towards improvement of the ESS index
- Manage the budget, including setting, monitoring, providing regular forecasts/updates budget.
- Strategizing and leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include Leadership assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs.
- Design and deliver interventions using multiple channels of delivery and provide internal consultancy and facilitation when appropriate.
- Create a culture of continuous learning and upskilling using the principles of Adult Learning
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the functions
- Develop a structured approach to HIPO, succession planning, PDP and PIP programs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.