Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:424 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Deputy Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Financial Due Diligence - Consulting Firm (2-12 yrs)
Financial Due Diligence
Only from Consulting firms
Sectors - Healthcare, Pharma, Consumer sector Only
Exp in India Practices and not Global
Job Description - Financial Due Diligence
Roles and responsibilities
You'll be working in a team environment with financial due diligence professionals on a variety of projects across service sectors.
Your key responsibilities -
You will be a vital member of the team managing and executing financial diligence project work, focused on analyzing financial data and identifying key trends behind the performance of a business, discussing business performance and forecast assumptions with senior team management, and helping to write reports. You will also be helping develop staff and seniors ensuring their career development.
Skills and attributes required -
- Handling financial due diligence engagements.
- Analyze financial and operational results of businesses to be acquired or sold through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Identifying negotiation factors for purchase price and deal structuring.
- Constantly researching industry trends and technologies, as well as seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements to provide knowledge and insight to clients.
You must have
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and minimum 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience supported by an active CPA certification.
- Excellent analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights.
- The ability to prioritize effectively on projects and the skills to adapt quickly to new challenges and concepts.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, and the ability to develop long-lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.