Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:391 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Deputy Manager/Manager - Revenue Accounting - CA (3-8 yrs)
we have an urgent role with one of the biggest group (shared service center) at Pune.
Role : DM/MGR -Revenue Accounting (UK Shift)
Qualification : Preferably CA
Otherwise MBA with 6-8 yrs of experience
- Billing, REFX experience preferred.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge specially in IFRS 16 and Revenue Accounting
- Experience in process automation and process re-engineering.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SAP, REFX, Business Objects, Access an advantage.
- Responsible for manage revenue accounting process for company business where he/she will be responsible to ensure revenue accounting process in compliance with MSA and relevant Accounting standard after the billing period is closed.
- Responsible to implement a robust and control driven billing, revenue accounting and reporting processes.
- Role required taking complete ownership of the reconciliation of the monthly billing data to the revenue reporting, revenue period closure, providing analysis to business and ensuring revenue reporting as needed for business.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical capabilities and technical knowledge to provide analytics of billing, accruals, revenue and deferment to management for decision making.
- The ideal candidate should also enjoy improving and streamlining processes and will have the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely to stakeholders.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Manage day to day operation to deliver timely and accurate monthly billing process and revenue accounting within the agreed month end timetable
- Perform month end closing task and provide MEC reports to stakeholders
- Ensure correctness of deferment of revenue accounting and necessary reclassification for accurate reporting for billed & unbilled transactions
- Provide analytics to management on rating engine, missing data, accruals and revenue on monthly basis for decision making
- Ensure completeness/accuracy and be able to explain key trends and movements.
- Review all account reconciliations, provide commentary, investigate and resolve reconciling items.
- Ensuring monitoring and resolution of intercompany mismatches and Balances sheet reconciliation substantiations
- Provide analysis of the results to the business, giving insight into the drivers behind the trends.
- Provide analysis on lease and energy revenue to management along with support in dispute management with LM
- Ensure sub-lease transactions are correctly accounted in all ledger as per accounting schema
- Ensure S16 compliances and ensure necessary accounting impact are given in all Z1, OL and Z4 ledger
- Ensures the correctness and completeness of OL and Z4 ledger balance sheet accounts of TowerCo
- Provide support in statutory and internal audit
- Review and prepare SOX controls documentation for agreed RCM for billing and revenue process
Interested candidate with similar profile share cv