Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:3066 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Deputy Manager/Manager - Plant HR - Auto (5-9 yrs)
Position Name: - Manager - Human Resources
Experience : - 8 to 10 Years in Manufacturing industry domain.
Location: - Pune
Eligibility / Qualification Criteria: - MBA - Human Resources
Target Industry: - Brand of good repute:
Contract Labour Management:
1. Schedules the hiring and onboarding plan for the contract workforce based on the Production & Hiring plans and maintains the head count within the budgeted numbers
2. Adhering to the policies and procedures that are applicable for contract workforce
3. Data control: Maintains contract workforce records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records such as personal dossier, all organizational communications, and quality documents related to contract workforce.
1. Track the IR climate of the region and sense its impact on the internal IR scenario, appraise the Site leadership from time to time of the noticed changes in the IR scenario
2. Evolve and improve an Employee Relations
3. Maintain IR equilibrium
1. Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
1. Administer disciplinary actions for misconducts
2. Investigating the reasons for absenteeism and initiate the appropriate disciplinary steps.
Employee Benefit Management:
1. Manage Canteen with help of a CFT.
2. Responsible for Canteen budget, expenses, quality & consumption management.
3. Oversee Employee Bus Transport with help of concerned team members
Human Resource Management:
1. Support the Recruitment of staff process.
2. Training & Development process for Staff & Associates.
3. Should be able to draw HR MIS and draw analysis of the same.
Contractor / Vendor Management:
Responsible for Contractor / Vendor Management for various services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.