Director at Genetic Callnet Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:279 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Deputy Manager/Manager - Learning & Development/Talent Development - IT/BPO (10-12 yrs)
Deputy Manager/Manager - Learning & Development - Talent Specialist
Key Responsibilities :
- Facilitate interventions areas of: High performing teams / team culture / development of competence.
- Lead talent program/intervention from start to end on any of the given talent areas with a measure and outcome
1. Competency -based learning architecture
2. Competency assessments
3. Competency-based performance management
4. Hi potential development
5. Talent mapping
6. Talent reviews and 9 box
7. Leadership pipeline
8. Career architecture
9. Manager and leadership development road map
10. Leadership development road map and execution
11. High performing teams and team culture).
- BU Specific:
- Go to point of contact for talent development for the BU Execute the talent review and talent mapping exercise for the assigned BU
- Identify inputs for talent development and career development.
- Engage with HRBP and execute on IJP ensuring the right assessments are defined designed and deployed Ensure WD talent module is rolled out for the BU and guide HRBP and Managers Talent analytics and reporting for the BU assigned