Senior Manager at WhiteDot Search Partners
Views:1947 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Manager/Manager - IT Auditor - Internal Audit - Big4 (7-11 yrs)
Deputy Manager / Manager - IT Auditor (INTERNAL AUDIT)- Big 4
The Internal Audit Role :
- Professional Chartered Accountant with extensive 7-11 years experience in IT Advisory and Internal Audit from a Big Four Audit Firm only. Experience in IT in External Audit Support, SOX Attestation and Advisory, IT Internal Audit
Key responsibilities :
1. Assist the team in pre-engagement activities such as compliance with risk management requirements.
2. Participates in identifying specific client needs and contributes in developing solutions to address identified client requirements.
3. Develops specific audit programs to achieve engagement objectives
4. Provide supervision and guidance to junior staff on execution and documentation of reviews performed.
5. Organizes and controls all aspects of engagement including cost control monitoring, milestone checks, progress reports to managers and clients.
6. Documents and communicates findings through management reports and presentations and participates in discussions with clients.
Engagement Experience :
1. Information Risk Management in Financial Statement Audit
2. SOX Attestation and Advisory Engagements
3. IT Internal Audit/Business Process Reviews.
Professional Qualifications :
- Accounting certification (ACCA / CA / CPA) is a must
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a must
Personal Attributes :
- A strong team-player and team management skills
- Ability to perform fieldwork tasks
- Ability to remain professional even when ethically challenged by clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.