Owner at Premier Management Consultant Group
Views:464 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Deputy Manager/Manager - Human Resources - Amusement Park (3-5 yrs)
Our Client is launching an Amusement Park which is the largest themed water park in Assam. It's never-seen before attractions set amidst unique architecture with international experience, standard amenities and hygiene; catapult this Amusement Park into a different league. It is the ultimate entertainment package for people of all age groups and is built innovatively to provide tons of excitement.
Position: Deputy Manager/Manager - HR (Only Female candidate required)
Exp: 3 - 5 years Industry Preference - Large Manufacturing/Infrastructure company
Location: Assam (Corporate Office)
CTC: 8-9 Lacs/annum Plus Food, Furnished Family Accommodation, Transportation.
This Job entails the candidate to have a broad spectrum of knowledge in various operational functions of the HR department. She will be in charge of the day-to-day management and administration of HR operations including employee management of the organaisation with 750 employees, coaching and counseling and ensuring that all employees of the follow the core HR policies of the organization.
Few Key Areas :
1) Payroll Management (Must have working knowledge of salary processing, leave management, Bonus calculation, leave pay calculation etc, Working knowledge on Payroll software is mandatory)
2) Statutory Compliance (Shops /PF/ESIC etc)
3) Working Knowledge of Factory act, Labour laws, Minimum Wage Act, ECA Act, Payment of Bonus Act etc
4) HRMIS (Advanced Knowledge in MS excel is required) - Must have exposure in preparing various HR reports
Professional Experience :
- Must have worked as HR Generalist for any Huge Manufacturing/Infrastructure Industry for last 3 years.
- Must have a background in performance management, policies, and processes.
- Optimally should have experience in Corporate Office with 750+ employees.
- Experience in framing, administering and executing HR functions in the corporate level.
- Strong understanding of various Payroll, Compliances, IR and HR practices.
Skills Required :
1. Excellent Communication skills - should have strong, clear and crisp verbal articulation skills and very strong documentation skills
2. Very strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to listen to employees is critical, with the capacity to truly comprehend, be seen as approachable, and act as a coach, inspiring confidence with ability to help
3. Strategic thinking skills
4. Ability to manage other managers, handle difficult situations while remaining forward looking and very positive
5. Ability to lead by example - Candidate should support organizational norms, possess self-discipline and lead HR best practices
6. Adaptability - The ability to adapt is essential with the capacity to anticipate possible new opportunities or mitigate potential challenges.
7. Understand the changing and evolving HR landscape, new developments with the ability to identify which may be relevant for their implementation
8. Crisis Management - She must possess the ability to identify and resolve situations quickly, taking ownership of employee concerns and working cooperatively with others to resolve escalations involving other departments or with Manager for more complex issues
9. Strong knowledge of Advance excel - Ability to create or guide other team members to prepare high impact HR reports using pivot tables, etc
10. Should have a high degree of integrity, forward thinking, positive and pro-active in anticipating organizational needs