Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1330 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:271
Deputy Manager/Manager - HR Business Partner - Global Conglomerate (8-12 yrs)
We have been mandated for the below position from a Global Conglomerate into Valve business.
Position Title: Deputy Manager/Manager - HRBP
Reporting to: Head HR
Experience: 8- 12 Year
Qualification: MBA or equivalent
- To manage the generalist, need of human resources function. which includes, resourcing, talent management, development, employee culture, jo satisfaction, policies and practices, analytics, internal communication, etc.
- Prepare employee policies and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- HR Business Partner, Performance Management, Talent Management, Employee Engagement and Talent Acquisition.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Develop and maintain the talent management processes.
- Monitor employee morale and company culture.
- Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment and assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary.