Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:7524 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:205
Deputy Manager/Manager - Digital/Performance Marketing - Online/eCommerce (4-6 yrs)
Experience: 4 -5 Years (with at least 2 years of relevant digital marketing experience)
Role Description :
The role involves working across different performance marketing channels like Search, Social Media & Mobile App with a view to driving New User Acquisitions
The primary tasks and responsibilities (not exhaustive) are as follows :
1. Lead a team of people directly involved in performance advertising and marketing analytics.
2. Serve as the performance advertising lead for Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Mobile App Advertising across - responsible for performance across each of these advertising platforms along with relationship management with key partners like Google, Facebook, Adobe & more.
3. Lead marketing analytics for the company - formulate and institutionalize best practices for ROI measurement and optimization across marketing channels.
4. Work with teams across functions (such as Product, Engineering, Category etc.) in evaluating and implementing optimal marketing automation solutions from time to time
Ideal candidate profile :
- Strong Technical and Analytical skills are a must
- Good functional understanding of (and experience in managing) all digital marketing terms like Google Adwords, psalar, Omniture, Facebook Power Editor is mandatory.
- Strong analytic ability, comfortable with performance product solutions
- Adept at quick decision making, in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Self-motivated, passionate and proactive; a team player
- Good knowledge of E-commerce industry dynamics preferred, but not a pre-requisite
- Well honed strategic capability balanced with creativity and readiness to roll-up sleeves to drive success/impact
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.