Founder at Serving Skill
Views:654 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Deputy Manager/Manager - Demand Planning - FMCG (7-12 yrs)
Summary of the Position :
The Demand Manager is responsible for creating a rolling 12 months demand plan for the Division that will feed the supply chain operations as well as the rest of the functions reporting and functions, including information of existing and new business projections. This positions also responsible for coordinating and manager buyers, production planner and order management team and main liaison between commercial area and supply Chain.
Roles & Responsibilities - Demand Management
- Aggregates complete Monthly Demand Plan.
- Leads monthly S&OP meeting with Sales Teams.
- Forecast Planning co-ordination with Sales and Order Management
- Use current and historical sales information, market trends, customer forecast to develop a rolling demand plan for our stable existing business.
- Collaborate with Sales Team to develop and validate forecasts for New Wins.
- Main liaison between commercial teams and supply chain.
- Work to create open lines of communication with Sales Team and Key Customer Accounts.
- Coordinates the introduction on new wins to the supply chain.
- Maintain data for all finished product, new wins and transitions.
- Responsible to ensure all master data required to perform statistical forecast exist.
- Coordinates and Manages Production Planners, Buyers and Order Management Team.
- Provide weekly or monthly reports on forecast accuracy and analysis of key accounts.
- On the spot problem solving with all account issues.
- Develop and recommend improvements to current operating procedures.
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis.
- Achieve forecast accuracy and bias KPIs. Qualifications Bachelor's degree required preferably form related industry or Chemical /Food technology.
- Minimum 7 to 12 years of experience in Supply Chain area Demand Planning experience is must.
- Must have strong analytical skills with keen attention to details.
- SAP experience is must SAP R3 or SAP B1.
- Strong Communication Skills and Excel knowledge.
Key Skills : SAP R3, SAP B1, Supply Chain