Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:486 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Deputy Manager/Manager - CSR Media & Communications (5-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and create relevant content for various communication channels internally and externally (Corporate website, internal blogs, social media channels, newsletter, ...)
- Recommend the best practices of content creation, brand management into the communication strategy for CSR and drive its implementation
- Manage the development and timely communications of information and updates
- Contextualize messaging accordingly for use in alignment with branding protocols
- Proactively seek relevant data on project milestones/social impact for preparation of communications and develop related leadership messaging.
Media and events:
- Create and publish corporate assets regularly including articles, posters, videos, booklets, and presentation decks regarding CSR actions across locations, to highlight project impact and promote the culture of volunteering.
- Develop a storyline for projects and ensure consistent messaging across communication platforms.
- Track data around CSR media initiatives and events: post-event analyses, number of participants, number of beneficiaries, satisfaction rate, etc.
- Provide support for/carry out internal communication activities and events for the social projects, engagements, and observances, in accordance with the organization's need (Contests, Summits, Inaugurations, ...)
- Undertake brand visibility programs to sustain brand as a socially responsible corporate citizen.
- Assist in applying for Awards relevant to CSR and presenting at Forums
- Respond to communication related queries in a timely manner and monitor responses.
- Ensure brand alignment for all media collateral developed internally and with CSR partners. Assist in applying for Awards relevant to CSR and presenting at Forums.
- Minimum 5 - 6 years of experience in operational communication field (corporate communication, PR agency, journalism, marketing communication, media relations, NGO)
- Strong skills in editing and writing engaging target-group specific content for various formats (internal/external)
- Track record in creativity, visual design, content creation/storytelling and reporting
- Event organization experience
- Experience in liaising with external vendors or service providers/agencies
- Experience with CSR projects or volunteering activities (would be a plus)
- Photo/Video editing: such as Adobe Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Newsletter builders
- MS Office Suite.
- Poster creation like Canva
- Knowledge of data visualization tools like PowerBi would be an advantage