HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:2037 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Deputy Manager/Manager - Compliance - FinTech/eCommerce (6-9 yrs)
Core Competencies :
- Ensure business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Serve as liaison for local regulators, legal bodies as well as maintaining relationships with relevant legal bodies and trade associations.
- Ensure local regulatory permissions for remain current and appropriate for business needs.
- Continual compliance risk assessment of company practices together with the development of internal policies and procedures, compliance training and protocols.
- Provide training in business-wide compliance policies and procedures, laws and regulations applicable to the business.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives and advise management accordingly.
- Liaise with third parties, together with management, that wish to understand control environment, compliance policies and procedures.
- Provide reporting with respect to regulatory requirements and developments to management.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and ongoing development of the compliance function.
- Develop strategic direction and vision to ensure successful execution of compliance programs.
- Collaborate with the business units to drive consistency in the approach, processes and tools used
- Any Other Duties As Required ByManagement.
- Maintenance and review of Legal Agreements - Drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts, IT and consultancy services, and confidentiality agreements
- Establish internal auditing and monitoring procedures in order to ensure that relevant policies and procedures are being followed
- Be a fully qualified law degree or equivalent and atleast 6 years compliance experience within financial services environment performing in a capacity related to compliance, audit, legal, regulatory affairs.
- Fully conversant with relevant regulatory directives and guidelines.
- Experience of developing and managing compliance monitoring programmes.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral), with the ability to effectively communicate with senior executives and regulators
- Expert knowledge of compliance and business functions, processes/procedures, workflow, systems, and transactions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.