HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:2260 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Deputy Manager/Manager - Anti Money Laundering & Acquisition Monitoring (4-8 yrs)
Detailed Scope of Work
The scope of work covers following services:
1. Transaction Monitoring including Anti Money Laundering, compliance monitoring w.r.t. limit breaches etc.
2. Acquisition Monitoring
Please also refer to the table below for more details on the scope of these services - Process In scope activities
- Monthly analysis of suspect money laundering transactions as per rules agreed by KYC AML committee
- Investigation of suspect cases through available channels
- Close-looping high risk instances through training, blocking etc for involved participants
- Maintaining records of investigation (month on month)
- Supporting in conducting internal (KYC AML committee, OPCO, Board) and external reporting (FIU, RBI, external auditors etc.)
Transaction - Supporting client in quarterly AML certification. Ensure certification with-in 2 months of quarter end with nil exceptions.
- Ensuring KYC AML committee is conducted month on month before 25th of every month
- Keep a check on regulatory guidelines wrt load, spend, transfer, balance and highlight exceptions
- Work with business teams and IT to have the issues leading to limit breach fixed
- Facilitate in conducting internal and external reporting to highlight such breaches
- Keeping a close watch on acquisition trends of customers and highlighting high risk behavior to product, market ops, circles and client basis emerging trends
Acquisition - Tracking improvement/ deterioration in portfolio quality and highlighting the
Monitoring same to internal stakeholders
- Investigating suspected instances of high risk sourcing by channels and recommending actions on erring channels.
- Maintain records at local level to aid future reference
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.