Assistant Manager at Impetus Infotech
Views:4293 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Deputy Manager/Manager - Administration/Facility Management (7-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage the administration function in the location independently.
- Responsibilities would include managing a gamut of administrative areas ranging from facility management, logistics, front office and visitor management, cafeteria management, housekeeping, inventory management, vendor management, contract administration, security and safety of assets as well as personnel and adherence to legal/compliance requirements.
- Manage a team of staff members to discharge these responsibilities
- Plan, organize, direct and control the work activities of the team members in order to provide prompt and efficient services to internal customers
- Ensure a healthy and hygienic operation of canteen/cafeteria through identified vendor/contractor
- Manage procurement, upkeep, maintenance and efficient running of fleet of vehicles.
- Analyzing and putting in place required systems for services like security, safety, housekeeping, preventive maintenance, pantry operations, office stationery and parking management
- Responsible for arrangements for annual events, conferences, seminars and other functions of the company organized from time to time.
- Liaising with government authorities, Licenses department etc. for smooth and seamless compliance with required statutory and legal requirements
- Identify vendors, conduct technical & commercial evaluations, define specifications, and submit recommendations to VP Operations & HEG for approval
- Optimize costs through process improvements, develop alternative sources of vendors, negotiate costs for best deals and reduction of costs
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 7 to 12 years of relevant experience in Administration
- Should have decent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Target oriented and focused
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- A balance between strategic and operational focus
- Highest level of integrity
- A systematic approach, Multi-tasking, Time management, Team management, and Ambiguity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.