Deputy Manager/Manager - Accounting Practice (3-10 yrs)
- Co-ordination with the bankers, internal teams
- Ensuring timely payment of statutory payments for all clients
- Daily planning of payments, volume management
- Adherence to timelines, TAT
- Ensuring proper client setup
- Regular updation of database
- Password maintenance
- Client wise process manual
- Leading a team of 4-5 people, daily planning of deliverables, monitoring
- Team development, motivation, retention
- Commercial Awareness: Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximise success.
- Customer Service: Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
- Diversity: Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do likewise.
- Independence: Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity: Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these. Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with - sympathy- ).
- Leading People: Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
- Openness to Change: Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
- Organisational Collaboration: Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organisation. Actions taken are focused on the organisation. Working with others towards a common purpose.
- People Development: Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
- Strategic Perspective: Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities and contingencies. Identifies the means.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.