Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:495 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Deputy Manager - Legal - Non-Litigation - LLB (8-12 yrs)
Looking for Graduation in law
Experience: 8-12 years
- Draft legal documents such as Franchise Agreements, Agency Agreements, Retail Agreements, LoIs, MoUs, Lease Deeds, Leave License Agreements, Advertising Agreements, Service Agreements etc.
- Due diligence of property title documents
- Stamp duty and registration fee calculation
- Represent company at contract negotiations on legal issues.
- Keep abreast of and inform business units on relevant developments in marketing and retail industry such as Court ruling/s or legislative amendment/s.
- Draft Replies to legal notices, draft and review of pleadings in non-litigations.
- Provide inputs in operational matters to ensure desired support to the business.
- Support the process owner s to ensure the statutory compliances.
- Independently support all litigations/cases filed by and against the Company.
Requirements and skills
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- In-depth knowledge of the industry's standards and regulations
- Good knowledge of reporting procedure
- Drafting Skills