Consultant at Teamlease Consulting Services Ltd
Views:698 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Deputy Manager - Legal & Compliance - CS - NBFC (4-6 yrs)
An Opening with one of the leading NBFC company
Candidates only from General Insurance will be preferred.
Job Description :
- Handling Board related matters, preparation of Agenda, Minutes and presentations.
- Preparing of Notice of Board Meetings, Annual General Meeting and Annual Report etc.
- Maintain Statutory Registers and other Mandatory registers under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Issuance of capital in India and compliance under Companies Act and RBI Regulations under FEMA
- Legal work like negotiation and finalization of various legal agreements business partners, vendors etc.,
- Advising the management on the various legal risks to which organisation is exposed and to formulate policies and procedures to mitigate such risks.
- Liaising with government authorities and Statutory Auditors, Secretarial Auditors etc.
- Handling contract management and other non-litigation related legal activities.
- Provide inputs to business proposals to ensure compliance and regulatory risks are restricted.
- Review of products, processes and other areas which have a regulatory bearing, direct or indirect.
- Ensure Timely submission of Forms, Reports and Returns to the Regulator (IRDAI, MCA, RBI Etc) .
- Monitoring high risk areas and control weaknesses or issues identified during past compliance risk assessments
- Keeping track of Regulatory Changes and taking proactive steps to mitigate the compliance and reputational risk "
Description of Role :
- Experience in a regulated financial services industry preferably Insurance (Life or General) Knowledge of corporate laws, Insurance Regulations and other business laws Working knowledge of Company law related matters and Secretarial Standards Working knowledge of legal matters related to contract laws and experience in drafting and vetting of contractual agreements, property agreements etc.
- Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India Graduate in Law and qualification in Insurance is mandatory
- Experience of at least 4-5 years in Secretarial department of a reputed company