Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1008 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:198
Deputy Manager - Legal & Compliance - Agri - LLB (5-8 yrs)
The Legal & Compliance Manager will be managing Contract Negotiations, Agriculture Acts Compliance, Litigations and Legal Metrology issues along with other Statutory Compliances
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Have experience in all compliance related to Agriculture Insecticide Act and Fertilizer Acts.
- Should Liaise within Agriculture departments within various states and Exploring areas of collaboration with agricultural departments of various states along with respective Regional Managers
- Maintain record of Agri licenses maintained by the various depots and ensure meet the compliance requirement
- Ensure registration of Company IPR's and trademarks and contest any opposition if any filed against them
- Compliance of labour laws and legal metrology acts and filing of required forms with various Govt. authorities and Keeping labour law related registers updated
- Have experience in handling legal cases especially those covered section 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act
- Review and follow up progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers and attend hearings on behalf of company if required.
- Record maintaining and tracking for legal cases
Legal/ Contract negotiation:
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that needs to be brought to the executive management's attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Provide expert strategic legal and compliance advice on various aspects of business to management.
- Setting up internal governance policies and monitor the same
- Drives periodic compliance meeting and provides reports on a regular basis to keep the senior management informed of the operations and progress of compliance program
Desired Candidate Profile :
- LLB Full time from a recognized university / Institute.
- 5 - 8 yrs of experience of working in Agri input industry - pesticides / fertilizer cos
- Working as an in house counsel with exposure to litigation management, contracting and legal drafting
- Overall broad legal knowledge (Corporate law, Contacts, litigations, etc.)
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Excellent written, and verbal communication
- Excellent drafting skills,
- Well organized & process oriented approach
- Candidates residing or willing to relocate to Noida may only apply
- Perks and Benefits
- As per Company policy