Deputy Manager - Learning/Organization Development & Performance Management - Software Business (5-8 yrs)
Looking for Deputy Manager, L&OD for a Leading Software Company.
- Develop/implement training programs for BPM personnel within the Process.
- Serve as an effective business partner to the OD &PM Team, supporting the development, implementation and delivery of Learning Solutions.
- Manage level 1 and 2 training programs and the learning experience for learners for the process.
- Support development programs.
- Design learning strategies to fill needs as identified through analysis and in partnership with Operations and the Process Leadership Team.
- Manage Learning programs within the budget allocated
- Provide cost-efficient solutions
- Provide direction in finding creative solutions for the training and development of people, through a variety of different learning methods including mentoring and coaching.
- Mentor and guide Senior executive trainers ensuring that they get upskilled and can demonstrate skills in their positions and provide excellent training with long-term positive results.
- Conduct Level 1 and 2 training sessions.
- Knowledge of Adult Learning principles
- Knowledgeable in various Learning Practices practiced within the industry
- Knowledge in Leadership & Behavioral Concepts
- Basic understanding of Content Development.
- Strong background in Customer Service industry (call center preferred, but not essential).
- Ability to manage deadlines, manages people, create effective partnerships with leadership, establish strong community education ties, develop training materials and apply reason to business problems.
- Good judgement and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.