Executive Director at Onassis Auto Ltd
Views:1763 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Deputy Manager - Learning & Development - Chemical Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
Opportunity to be in a Pan India role
About our Client: Leading player in chemicals space
Job Description/Desired Profile:
- To develop employees through training & development activities
- Responsible for PAN India training for Sales and Plant employees (role requires weekly and monthly travelling)
- To create a learning environment while ensuring that the company is working towards improving knowledge, skills, and behavior
- Partner with HODs to create an annual Learning & Development plan aligned to the annual business plan, including specific Learning & Development needs, target audience, ROI projections, prioritization, and budget/resource requirements
- Create and adhere to the training policy
- Responsible for helping HODs to identify training & development needs, with a focus on functional, soft skills and leadership programs.
- Design customized content for delivery of the programs, in line with the training needs, organizational vision, values, business objectives.
- Create a pool of internal and external trainers, training partners and vendors
Education: PGDM /MBA-HR
Experience: 7-10 years, of which at least 4-5 years in manufacturing/chemicals
Must Have experience in:
- Chemicals/manufacturing industry
- Drive adoption and Usage of LMS
Good to have experience in: Drive competency based leadership and behavioral trainings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.