Senior Consultant at Antal International
Views:2008 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Deputy Manager - Learning & Development - Pharma Manufacturing (4-7 yrs)
This opportunity is with a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Bangalore.
- This person will be responsible for creating enabling tools for development in line with the current processes and strategies in critical HR processes as required (as Individual Development Action Plan (DAPs), Mentoring exercises, Mid-level to junior level coaching - to expand and build a matured pipeline with multi-skilled workforce to meet the current and future business needs of CLIENT Company.
- The person should be a Subject Matter Expert in the area of L&D, responsible for doing TNA, Content idealization/ creation and Deliver the workshops.
- Responsible for needs analysis, solution design and delivery of the interventions in line with the business requirements
- Partner with stakeholders on individual needs identification, program nomination, attendance and effectiveness of the programs
- Should have 3+ years of experience in Competency based Training, Adult Learning Principles, Training Delivery.
- Support the existent current L&D Framework structure, practices and processes to ensure the right skilled individual, is ready for the required role in line with yearly growth cycle.
- Identifies opportunities to integrate the competency model into L&D framework, E-Learning practices - and make it a part of daily vocabulary.
- Ensures that the company's organic Learning plan embraces a diverse internal pool and create an environment where employees are provided opportunities and encourage to develop to their fullest potential via steady access to myriad learning channels.
- The person will also operate as an internal consultant who will touch all areas of the organization, positively impacting the overall organizational development and an intuitive and open learning culture.
Industry : Pharma Manufacturing only.
This person will report to the Head Talent Management & Organization Development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.