Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:221 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Deputy Manager - International Taxation (1-3 yrs)
- Taking responsibility on client engagements and assignments
- Handling client engagements end-to-end related to Direct Tax Laws, such as Tax Structuring, Tax Advisory, Ongoing Compliance, Tax Litigation support, etc.
- Ability to independently analyze, research on technical issues and interpret provisions under the Income Tax Act as also provisions pertaining to International Tax, dealing with interpretation of Tax Treaties
- Assist in representing in assessments, appeals and other related income-tax matters of client before Tax Officer
- Maintaining the status of the open litigations, tax risks analysis and defense strategy on ongoing basis
- Drafting submissions for tax assessments, appeals, penalty, show cause, revision, order giving effects, refunds, recovery, rectification, and other income-tax proceedings.
- Developing good rapport with client management
- Assist seniors in execution and management of the assigned engagements with team support
- Proactive in solving complex problems of client tax matters
- Assistance in identifying opportunities in existing client pursuits and endeavouring to convert them
- Coordinating with Seniors & Partner on the planning and management of the assignments
- Providing timely and high-quality services and managing client expectations
- Updating clients on on-going matters on a prompt and regular basis, keeping track of industry developments
- Taking technical sessions as per learning and development initiative
- Effectively and cordially handling team members which may comprise of Associates/ Trainees, etc.
- Qualified chartered accountants with experience in Direct Tax - Income Tax & DTAAs, International Tax
- Working knowledge of FEMA & Corporate Law
- Willingness of handling tax office matters
- Work experience of minimum 1+-years post qualification.