Principal Consultant at Talent Corner
Views:127 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Deputy Manager - International Business - Textile/Building Material Business - USA & West Coast (4-8 yrs)
1. Create Strategies, Identify and develop Sales through various Distribution Channels in West Coast of the USA.
2. Conduct regular local Market research and analysis to develop recommendations for market approach.
3. Define Region-specific Product assortment and ensure Sales throughout the various Distribution Channels.
4. Develop and maintain relationships with Architects, Construction Companies, and affiliated Industry Influencers to procure, track, and maximize Project based Sales throughout the Region.
5. Track Consignments at various stages throughout the Supply Chain (Production & Logistics) to minimize time related constraints and enhance smooth Shipping process.
6. Ownership of the full Customer account and service lifecycle, continuously reviewing and recommending areas of improvement. Follow up on Customer feedback and address Product and service gap improvements to the Management.
7. Experience of procuring and handling Export oriented Sales within the USA Market preferably from the Tiles/Building Materials Industry
8. Sound knowledge of INCOTERMS and Export Processes
9. Work effectively in a Team to develop creative strategies for the execution of Sales
10. Effective communication, organization and time management skills
11. Excellent knowledge of MS Office - mainly MS Excel and MS Power Point
12. Ability to perform in fast-paced environment
13. Language skills - Native fluency in English
14. Proven track of having travelled frequently throughout the US
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.