Executive - Recruiter at Upman Placements
Views:3787 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Deputy Manager - Internal Audit - Life Insurance (3-5 yrs)
- Develop continuous auditing and/or continuous monitoring procedures.
- Completion of Audit plan as per defined timelines with requisite audit work paper documentation.
- Will be required to conduct risk assessment analysis, data analysis, control assessment, process automation, process evaluations and continuous auditing.
- He/ She must be able to work with management to assist in identifying opportunities to enhance efficiencies and effectiveness of internal controls, operational, financial and compliance processes.
He/ She will be responsible for planning, performing the following audit :
a) Vendor Audits
b) Branch Audits
c) Process reviews
d) Concurrent audits of transaction
e) Internal Financial Control
- Monthly & Quarterly reporting and Co-ordination with Chief internal auditor, AVPs and HODs.
Technical Competencies / Specializations :
- Possess knowledge of internal audit and processes in Life Insurance Company
- Knowledge of Process Automation & Systems Audit
- Ability to conduct IT related audits
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communications skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.