HR Manager at Maan Source
Views:182 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Deputy Manager - Industrial Relations - Mining Business (8-10 yrs)
Exciting opportunity at Tata Metaliks! We're currently hiring a Deputy Manager in Industrial Relations (IR) for our Kharagpur location. Join a dynamic team and be part of our journey towards excellence. Apply now and take your career to new heights with Tata Metaliks.
Job Description :
The Context / Purpose of the Job:
Conceptualize plans, review implementation to ensure plant availability. To manage in the most efficient manner the conversion of input coal into coke and by products to meet the Cost -Quality-Throughput targets in a safe manner. Monitor the cost & analyze the components of the cost & take corrective actions
Key Objectives and Job responsibilities :
- Maintain Legal Compliance under various Acts.
- Attend to Workmen grievances.
- Attend to drinking water facilities in PI Div.
- Maintain welfare facilities in PI Div.
Job Responsibilities :
- Timely release of Increment for Salary
- Timely issue of Promotion letters
- Timely release of Incentive for Salary
- Regular Maintenance and Monitoring
- Submit Returns to Govt. Office in time
Ctc 9 - 11 lacs
Qualification M.S.W. / MBA_HR/IR (Full Time)
- Exp. Minimum 8-10 years of exp in his role ( IR/Statutory/ compliances with factory level exposure)
- Experience in Industrial Relations
- Experience in Workmen grievances
- This is work from office role.
Mandatory Skills :
- Industrial Relations
- Legal Compliances
- Workmen grievances
- And Salary Increments
- Promotion letters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.